Saturday 30 April 2011

Mulberry? yes please!

Alexa

Bayswater

Tillie


Tillie Drawstring Shoulder

Bayswater Zip Clutch

J'adore Mulberry bags! I like that the logo is not too much in your face and allows the bag to shine on its own.
Excluding the it-bags you can't see too much of them around and in my opinion it's very hard to pick just one. Btw above you can see my favourites.
At the moment I own just Alexa but I wouldn't mind enlarging my collection ;)
My latest obsession is Tillie Drawstring Shoulder and even though it's not exactly my style intrigues me for its shape, material and the chain drawstring.
What do you think about them? Which one is your favourite?


Adoro le borse di Mulberry! Mi piace il fatto che il logo non sia preponderante permettendo alla borsa di brillare di luce propria. Se escludiamo i modelli più conosciuti, non se ne vedono troppe in giro e scegliere tra i moltissimi pezzi (e colori) a disposizione a mio avviso è davvero difficile, comunque quella che vedete sopra è la selezione delle mie preferite. Al momento posseggo solo la Alexa ma non mi dispiacerebbe allargare la collezione ;) La mia ultima scoperta è la Tillie Drawstring Shoulder che, pur non essendo molto il mio genere, mi colpisce per la forma, il materiale e la tracolla a catena.
Che ne pensate? Qual'è la vostra preferita?

All the pictures  are from http://www.mulberry.com/

xx


C

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment