Tuesday 19 July 2011

My vintage brooches

 Ysl


 
I have a thing for brooches! They spice up a plain dress or add that little something to and old coat, I think they're very unique accessories. In this post I decided to show you my vintage brooches collection which I love so much! What do you think? Do you like brooches?


Adoro le spille! Arricchiscono un vestito classico o aggiungono quel qualcosa in più ad un vecchio cappotto, secondo me sono accessori davvero speciali.  In questo post ho deciso di mostrarvi la mia collezione di spille vintage, che sono la mia passione! Che ne pensate? A voi piacciono?

xoxo

C


 Flower brooch from the 60s


 Owl and Ladybird 


 Fish - Paris

 Christmas tree - Poland 
(I know...it isn't the right time to share this one...but still...)

 Various brooches from the 70s and the 80s - Berlin



1 comment:

  1. great brooches, I love the Owl and Ladybird brooch! they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete