Friday 26 August 2011

Don't cry over spilled...ice cream!

 
For those of you who follow my blog this place might not look new. It is Glacier Vilfeuin one of my favorite places in Cannes! As you can see the inspiration is totally 50s and the ice-cream and sweets are delicious! If you happen to be in Cannes you should definitely check this place out! But let me spend a few more words on Cannes, it’s such a lovely place! There are tons of cute shops of every kind and for a fashion addict like me it’s like paradise XD I even managed to find a shop selling Pamela Love’s jewels (unfortunately when I get there it was closed…) there are also lots of nice restaurants and cafes where you can eat or drink for really fair prices. Well there’s also la Croisette…but to me it doesn’t look so special but I’m sure that when everything is set up its appeal changes completely! So in the end it really worth a visit and I hope you’ll have the chance to see it yourself some day!
-
Per quelli di voi che seguono il mio blog, questo post non sarà nuovo. Si tratta della gelateria Glacier Vilfeu a Cannes, posto che adoro! L’ispirazione è chiaramente gli anni 50 e gelati e dolci sono davvero buonissimi, quindi ve la straconsiglio! Ma lasciatemi spendere altre due parole su Cannes che è davvero un posto adorabile! Ci sono moltissimi negozi carini di ogni genere e per una fashion addict come me è un vero paradiso XD sono anche riuscita a trovare un negozio che vendeva i gioielli di Pamela Love (anche se purtroppo quando ci sono arrivata era chiuso…). Ci sono anche un sacco di ristoranti e bar carini dove si può mangiare e bere per prezzi davvero onesti. Beh c’è anche la Croisette…ma a me non è sembrata niente di speciale, anche se sono sicura che quando tutto è in movimento per il festival il suo fascino è totalmente un altro! Insomma per concludere credo che valga una visita e spero che avrete la possibilità di constatarlo con i vostri occhi un giorno o l’altro!

xoxo
C
 









No comments:

Post a Comment