Tuesday 30 August 2011

Getting ready for fall

 Alexander McQueen scarf
Tiffany key necklace
OPI - Uh-oh roll down the window

Hi everyone! Sorry for the absence but I'm trying to glue my life back together and it's a little harder than I thought, luckily my friends are here to help me! Btw Summer is almost over so I'm starting to look forward to the Fall and my wish list it veery long already!! XD
Have a nice day!
-

Ciao a tutti! Scusate l'assenza ma sto cercando di rincollare i pezzi della mia vita e la cosa si sta rivelando più difficile del previsto, ma per fortuna ci sono gli amici a darmi una mano!! Comunque, l'Estate è quasi finita e così sto iniziando ad aspettare con impazienza l'Autunno e devo dire che per quanto riguarda gli acquisti, la mia wish list è già lunghissima!!XD
Vi auguro una felice giornata!

xoxo

C



No comments:

Post a Comment