Tuesday 6 September 2011

Bangs!

So every year when Fall comes I start to feel the need to cut my bangs...the problem is I always end up regretting it! I spend hours trying to figure out what kind of bangs would suit me the most... looking pictures of gorgeous models who'd look amazing even if they shave their head! Then the big moment comes, I go to the salon and...blank I forget what I had in mind and end up with a very unflattering cut! I'm such a mess I know!! I still haven't decided if I want to go for it or not and in the meanwhile I'll keep looking for the perfect bangs!! XD

-
Dunque, dovete sapere che ogni anno, quando l'Autunno si avvicina comincio a sentire il bisogno di tagliarmi la frangia...il problema è che poi me ne pento sempre! Passo ore a cercare di capire quale tipo di frangia possa adattarsi meglio al mio viso...guardando foto di stupende modelle che starebbero benissimo anche con la testa rasata! Poi arriva il gran giorno, vado dal parrucchiere e...buio mi dimentico tutte le mie elucubrazioni e finisco con un taglio che magari manco mi piace! Sì lo so sono un disastro!! Non ho ancora deciso se farlo o no ma ne frattempo continuerò a guardare foto in cerca di ispirazione per la frangia perfetta!! XD


xoxo

C



No comments:

Post a Comment