Monday 5 September 2011

Country club


Hey guys! How are you? On Saturday I went to this Country Club with a bunch of friends. It was kinda fun night with food, music and good company! I know the pics are not the best quality but I wanted to show you my outfit anyway so I hope you like them ;)
-
Ciao ragazzi! Come state? Sabato sono stata con alcuni amici ad una festa in un Country Club. La serata è stata davvero carina con cibo, musica e ottima compagnia! Lo so, le foto non sono un gran ché ma volevo mostrarvi comunque cosa indossavo, quindi spero vi piacciano ;)

xoxo

C
ok...I know this one is hilarious with that halo above my head but it was the only picture in which you can see my complete outfit XD

my friend Gabriele and I

I was wearing:
tank top - h&m
jeans - h&m
boots - max&co
dragonfly necklace -  Thomas Sabo
key necklace - Tiffany's
small bracelet - Philippe Audibert
bag - Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment