Tuesday 11 October 2011

Mawi London

As you may have noticed I love bold statement jewellery and Mawi, a London-based label created by the jewellery designer Mawi Keivom, is one of my favourite! The design is unique but still has something classic and I think this is what makes the collection fabulous! I decided to share with you some of my favourite pieces! What do you think? Do you like this kind of jewellery?
Hope you have a nice day!
-

Come forse avrete notato mi piacciono i gioielli appariscenti e Mawi, marchio Londinese creato dalla talentuosa Mawi Keivom, è uno dei miei preferiti! Il suo stile è unico, ma mantiene un richiamo classico che secondo me è la vera particolarità di questi gioielli! Ho deciso di condividere con le voi le immagini di alcuni dei miei pezzi preferiti! Che ne dite, vi piace questo tipo di gioelli?
Vi auguro una buona gionata!

xoxo

C


2 comments: