Tuesday 15 November 2011

Splurge vs Steal - Acne pistol boots



As many of you I fell in love with Acne Pistol boots but I didn't feel like splurging on them so I was looking for a cheaper alternative and finally I spotted these Top shop boots that in my opinion do quite the trick for a fraction of the price :) What do you think? Do you like them?

-

Come molte di voi mi sono innamorata dei Pistol boots di Acne ma non volendo spenderci tutti quei soldi, ho iniziato a cercare un'alternativa più economica.  Poi finalmente ho trovato questi stivali di Top shop che somigliano molto a quelli di Acne ma costano decisamente meno :) Che ne pensate? Vi piacciono?

xoxo

C

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving the shoes.
    Id love for you to check out my blog and follow . Let me know and Ill be sure to follow back!

    Cant wait,
    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete
  2. belle belle!! adoro gli stivaletti!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolies boots!!! J aime top shop!!!
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Summer-Raye: Hi Summer :) thank you! You have a lovely blog and I'm following you!

    @Simple flair: eheh grazie ;)

    @Monica: Grazie Monica ^^

    @Angela: Mercì Angela!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao Fabrizia, grazie per il commento! Ti seguo ;)

    ReplyDelete