Monday 23 January 2012

My 2011 makeup favourites


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to show you ten of my favourite makeup products of 2011. These are the things I use more often when I do my makeup and I must say they served me well during 2011 and they'll probably do the same in 2012 ;)Do you use any of these products? Do you like them too?

-

Ciao a tutti! Oggi voglio mostrarvi dieci dei miei prodotti preferiti del 2011 per quanto riguarda il trucco. Questi sono i dieci prodotti che uso di solito quando mi trucco e devo dire che mi hanno servita fedelmente per tutto il 2011 e continueranno a farlo nel 2012 ;) Anche voi usate qualcuno di questi prodotti? Piacciono anche a voi?

xoxo

C


 Urban Decay Naked Palette

 Soleil Tan de Chanel - n. 63 Terre Ambre

 Estée Lauder stay in place powder make up - 4C1 Outdoor beige 03

 Sephora blush - n.1 rose rebelle

 Make up for ever high definition powder

 MAC Studio Fix lashes - black

 Benefit high beam

 Smashbox limtless long wear lipgloss spf 15

 Deborah 24 ore perfect concealer

MAC lipstick - Hug me (lustre)

4 comments:

  1. molto interessante!!! io sinceramente, non posso fare a meno degli smalti essence! passa a trovarmi, baci ile www.pescaralovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!
    thank u for your nice comment!
    following you!

    ReplyDelete