Friday 20 January 2012

Slippers do or don't?

 Manney camel spot slippers


Hi everyone! How are you doing? I'm sick....yeah again! I'm fed up with being sick you know?! Btw on to the fun part of this post :) lately I'm really into slippers...at first they were a big no no for me but with fashion you'll never know! I was thinking about getting a pair and since I definitely don't want to splurge on them I was looking on Topshop website and slimmed down my choice to these four! Which one is your favourite? Do you like this trend?
Have a fabulous day!!

-

Ciao a tutti! Come state? Io sono malaticcia...sì...di nuovo! Sono veramente stufa di stare male uffa! Comunque, passiamo alla parte interessante di questo post :) Ultimamente mi è presa la fissa per le ciabattine...all'inizio non mi piacevano affatto, ma con la moda non si sa mai e cambiare idea è un attimo! Sto pensando di prenderne un paio, ma visto che non ho intenzione di spenderci una fortuna, ho deciso di cercare sul sito di Topshop e alla fine ho ridotto la mia scelta a questi quattro modelli! Voi quale scegliereste? Vi piace questo trend?
Vi auguro una giornata fantastica!

xoxo

C



 Manney suede slippers

 Monsieur metallic trim slippers

Vectra3 studded slippers

12 comments:

  1. Sììì mi piacciono! Io le ho leopardate molto simili alle prime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. senza ombra di dubbio..le ultime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m not very into this kind of shoes myself, but I admit the leopard print does make it more interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leopard pair... i've seen a similar pair that I might have to snap up myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. I like the third ones. Not the one with studs...

    The Life After

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissime, io prendere le Manney suede.

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. io sceglierei sicuramente quelle borchiate!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the slipper trend, the leopard print ones are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is such a huge trend right now. i don't know... i just can't see myself wearing one of these although they look super stylish. if i were tall, definitely..... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @E.G.: Grazie, quelle leopardate mi tentano da morire infatti XD

    @Monica: Grazie del consiglio ;)

    @Mia Dd.: Grazie ^^

    @Paula: Thank you Paula!

    @Jade: Thank you :) I'm really into the leopard print right now!

    @The life after: thanks :)

    @Annika: ehehe me too! Thanks for stopping by ;)

    @Stella: Grazie del consiglio Stella!

    @Fabiana: Ciao Faby, grazie ^-^

    @Joyce: They're kinda my favourite as well :D

    @♥AdamAlexMommy♥: eheh thanks Jasmine! I'm really attracted to these shoes but I can't decide if they actually fit my style, maybe I should just give them a chance XD

    ReplyDelete