Friday 24 August 2012

New York diaries - part 6

Hi guys! Today I'm going to share with you the pics I took at Moma! It was really beautiful :) If you like modern art the Moma is the perfect place for you! My favourite part was the room dedicated to Monet Water Lilies, it just took my breath away! Monet is my favourite painter and seeing his work in person is always so overwelming! I was so carried away I didn't even took a picture XD
Btw I hope you're all doing great and you like the post!!

-

Ciao ragazzi! Oggi voglio condividere con voi le foto fatte al Moma! E' stato davvero bellissimo :) se vi piace l'arte moderna, non potete perderverlo! Comunque, la parte che ho preferito, è stata senza dubbio la stanza dedicata a Monet, dove sono esposte le Ninfee, è bello da togliere il fiato! Monet è il mio pittore preferito e vedere i suoi quadri dal vivo è un'esperienza incredibile! Ero talmente presa che non ho scattato nemmeno una foto XD Spero che il post vi piaccia a auguro a tutti una buona giornata!!

xoxo

C













17 comments:

  1. Che meraviglia... Hai fatto bene a non scattare foto, davanti a certe cose bisogna solo concentrarsi e ammirarle...

    Boo di Insane Bazar

    ps. momento frivolo: mi piace da pazzi la tua sciarpa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great! I ADORE Modern Art! You have no idea how many times I've fantasized about visiting MOMA! I can't count myself! I've been staring at McCollums 'Forty Plaster Surrogates' for a coupe of minutes now (since I opened saw this post)- I get lost in it every time! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il post e' molto bello e sono contenta nel leggere quanto tu ti sia emozionata ed entusiasmata :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So jelly you're in NYC! :)

    Paola

    http://theingenueblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voglio tornare a NY solo per andare al Moma!


    Un bacio, G
    In Moda Veritas Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin'
    GIVEAWAY SUL MIO BLOG: vinci un paio di orecchini by Ila's Bijoux

    ReplyDelete