Monday 23 June 2014

Let's talk about sunscreen!

























I tend to wear sunscreen all year round but during Spring and Summer I pay even more attention to this step in my skin care routine. Sun lotions are usually quite thick and when it comes to face my combination skin doesn't like them at all...I always end up breaking out! After trying quite a few I came across these two and let me tell you, they're amazing!

Kiehl's Ultra light daily UV defense SPF 50 - If you follow me you'd now how much I love this stuff. It's not oily and easy to blend, you can apply make-up on top without looking overly shiny! The packaging is nice a compact, perfect to trow in your make-up bag or to carry with you on the beach or the pool!

Benefit Dream screen SPF 45 - This newer to me but as soon as I tried it I fell in love! This product has a very light consistency, you really can't feel it or see it. Its texture is liquid but when you apply it onto your skin it almost disappears. Perfect to wear during hot summer days, plus it's oil free and gives a lovely matte finish to your skin. I hope this was helpful and I wish you all a lovely day!

-

Cerco di usare la protezione solare tutto l'anno, ma in Primavera e Estate mi assicuro di non dimenticare questo passaggio nella mia skin care routine. Le lozioni solari sono solitamente piuttosto ricche e la mia pelle mista non gradisce affatto, infatti tendo a riempirmi di brufoli! Dopo averne provate diverse posso dirvi che queste due sono le mie preferite!

Kiehl's Ultra light daily UV defense SPF 50 - Se mi seguite regolarmente, saprete già che la adoro.  E' una crema a base non oleosa, che si stende facilmente e crea una base perfetta per il trucco, senza lasciare la pelle unta! La confezione compatta è perfetta da mettere in borsa o da portare sulla spiaggia!

Benefit Dream screen SPF 45 - Questo invece è un prodotto per me più nuovo, ma del quale mi sono innamorata appena l'ho provato! Ha una consistenza davvero leggerissima e non si sente, né si vede sulla pelle. Questa protezione solare è molto liquida ma si assorbe molto velocemente e in maniera del tutto invisibile. E' perfetta da usare nei caldi giorni estivi e la sua formulazione oil free lascia una finitura matte davvero carina.
Spero che il post vi sia stato utile e vi aguro una buona giornata!

xoxo

C

No comments:

Post a Comment