Tuesday 29 July 2014

Geometric print top































A few weeks ago I saw this top on a very pretty girl but I was too shy to ask her where she got it from...so I started hunting for it and eventually I managed to spot it, on sale (oh yes!) at Zara. I really love it, I find that is one of those structured pieces that makes the most boring outfit looks cool :) The fabric is thick but not heavy and the print is very chic and versatile. I can see myself wearing this over a pair of black skinny jeans, as well as a mini skirt or a pair of shorts. Do you like it?
Have a nice day!

-

Qualche settimana fa, ho visto questo top indosso a una ragazza, ma mi sono vergognata a fermala per chiederle dove l'avesse preso...quindi ho iniziato la mia ricerca per ritrovarlo. Alla fine ce l'ho fatta e l'ho trovato in sconto (evvai!) da Zara. Mi piace moltissimo e lo trovo uno di quei capi strutturati, che rendono speciale anche il più semplice dei look :) Il materiale di cui è fatto è spesso, ma non pesante e la stampa è molto chic e versatile. Si abbina benissimo a un paio di skinny jeans neri, così come a una mini gonna o a un paio di shorts. A voi piace?
Buona giornata!

xoxo

C


6 comments:

  1. Sono simpaticissimi questi quadratini!!!

    Alessandra - That's Amore

    ReplyDelete
  2. davvero molto carino questo top con peplo...molto versatile
    bacioni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a problem to publish my comment.LOL!
    If this is not a repeat, i said that I love this top and waiting for pics of you wearing it.
    Missed you girl,
    Hugs from New York,

    xx

    Ask Erena

    http://askerena.blogspot.com/2014/07/diy-martini-glass-candles-favors.html

    ReplyDelete