Saturday 18 October 2014

Back to black

 

Sometimes you just need to step out of your comfort zone...just a little bit! This is what I did with my ripped Jaime jeans and Vans slip ons, still wearing my basic comfortable outifit but with a twist! I love this look, is soo comfortable, yet edgy in a way! I hope you like it and I wish you all a lovely weekend ;)

-

A volte per cambiare un po' il nostro solito look basta davvero poco...alcuni elementi ci aiutano ad uscire dal nostro classico schema! E questo è quello che ho fatto con i miei Jaime jeans e le vans in pelle, un look basico ma con alcuni elementi originali! Lo adoro, è comodissimo ma un po' diverso dal mio solito stile! Spero vi piaccia e auguro a tutti un buon fine settimana ;)

xoxo

C



Cos top - Top Shop Jaime jeans - Vans shoes - vintage bracelet - Kenzo Kalifornia bag - Karn Walker Super Duper sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment