Wednesday 14 January 2015

Look #1 Hot-air balloon shirt


I saw this hot-air balloon shirt in Zara a while back and my mum got it for me for Christmas :) I think it's very fun and unique and you can really style it a million different ways but as you know I like to keep it simple. I paired it with some dark wash Zara jeans, Tory Burch flats, miu miu clutch and a red lip! I hope you liked the look and I'll see you in my next post!

-

Un po' di tempo fa avevo visto questa camicia con le mongolfiere da Zara, mi piaceva molto ma decisi di non prenderla e a Natale me l'ha regalata mia mamma :) La trovo molto divertente e particolare e la si può davvero indossare in mille modi, ma come sapete io adoro la semplicità quindi l'ho abbinata a jeans scuri di Zara, ballerine di Tory Burch, una clutch di Miu miu e rossetto rosso! Spero che il look vi sia piaciuto e vi aspetto al prossimo post!

xoxo

C

3 comments:

  1. bella la camicia e favolose le ballerine
    bacioni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute hot air ballon top, great find. Your TB Revas still look brand new, are they the same pair you bought in 2011? Love the Revas, I have the same ones, https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/dsc03306.jpg

    Brian
    https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian! Thanks for your comment, yep they're still the same :D

      Delete