Saturday 14 February 2015

What's in my travel make-up bag


I find that when it comes to travelling we all tend to be over packers! During the years I tried to develop my own tecnique to became more minimal and (try to) pack what I really need. Speaking about make-up I put together a travel make-up bag which contains just the basics but still allows my to play with my make-up and create many different looks. The first product on my list is a primer, I got this travel size Smashbox photofinish primer which is a great product and don't take lots of space. For my base I use Bioderma BB cream and for concealer I have Maybelline Instant age rewind which is awesome at hiding blemishes and also quite brightening. Then I set everything with Armani lumonous silk powder and add a dot of Max Factor Miracle touch cream blush in soft pink. For my brows I use Anastasia brow wiz and for my eyes I have a primer from Trish Mcevoy, By Terry Ombre blackstar stick eyeshadow in Brown perfection, great to smudge on top of your lashes for a smokey eye or just to create a very natural look. I curl my lashes with Shu Uemura eyelash curler and add Maybelline the Rocket mascara. For my lips I like to bring multiple options but I can stick with a nude like Mac Patisserie and a bright red like Clinique Chubby stick intense in the shade mightiest maraschino. I also trow in a powder brush and a brush for my eyes and I promise with there products you're good to go! I hope you liked it! What's in your travel make-up bag?

-

Trovo che quando si preparano le valigie, tutti tendiamo a portare più cose di quelle che realmente ci servono! Negli anni ho provato a sviluppare una mia tecnica per evitarlo e (provare a) portare solo quello che oggettivamente mi serve. Parlando di trucchi, ho messo insieme un kit da viaggio, che contiene alcuni prodotti base ma che mi permette comunque di creare un sacco di look diversi. Il primo prodotto di cui voglio parlarvi è un primer, si tratta del primer Photofinish di Smashbox nella versione travel size, ottimo prodotto, che prende pochissimo spazio. Come base uso la BB cream di Bioderma e come correttore l'Instant age rewind di Maybelline perfetto per coprire le imperfezioni e ottimo come illuminante. Setto tutto con la cipria di Armani Luminous silk powder e aggiungo un po' del Miracle touch cream blush di Max Factor, nel colore Soft pink. Per le sopracciglia uso la matita Brow wiz di Anastasia e per gli occhi il primer di Trish Mcevoy. Come ombretto porto sempre con me lo stick Ombre Blackstar di By Terry nel colore Brown Perfection. Ottimo per creare un look naturale o anche uno smokey eye. Per finire uso il piegaciglia di Shu Uemura e applico il mascara The Rocket di Maybelline. Per le labbra mi piace portare multiple opzioni, ma se non voglio esagerare mi assicuro di avere con me un'opzione nude, come Patisserie di Mac e un bel rosso acceso come il Clinique Chubby stick intense nel colore Mightiest Maraschino. Aggiungo un pennello per la cipria e uno per gli occhi e vi assicuro che con questi prodotti sarete in grado di cavarvela! Spero che il post vi sia piaciuto! E voi cosa mettete nelle vostre make-up bag da viaggio?

xoxo

C

2 comments: