Tuesday 31 March 2015

March favourites



March is over so it's time to share with you the things I'd been loving through this past month! Let's get started!!

SKIN-CARE 
This month I started using a new night cream. It's from Caudalie and it's their Cell renewal night cream from the Vinoperfect line. It's a very lovely moisturizer which helps with pigmentation and it's not too thick. Since I have combination skin I still need some hydration and this cream is great for that.

HAIR
I got The Wet brush a few months back and I forgot to include it in my favourites before but it's awesome so I wanted to share :) First of all it has a handle, which makes it more convenient than my Tangle Teezer. It's designed to be used on wet hair, detangling them and not causing breakage. It is definitely a staple in my hair-care routine! 

MAKE-UP 
I started using bronzer again and my favourite was Chanel Les Beiges in the shade n. 50. Easy to blend, not muddy or orange! For my lips I've been lining them with Rimmel Exaggerate lip pencil in n.063 Eastend Snob, a lovely pink. Looks adorable by itself, under a lipstick or a lip gloss like Overprotected by Marc Jabcobs, for a gorgeous but still natural look. My favourite brushes are mainly Real Tecniques or Zoeva but last summer I decided to splurge and get a blush brush from Bobbi Brown. It's so soft and overall a really good brush, I washed it multiple times and it hasn't lost its shape or shed. It's pricy but the quality it's definitely there!

FRAGRANCE
I already showed you this perfume in a previous post but I had to put it in my favourites sice it's all I'd been wearing lately. I'm talking about Viva la Jucy! It's a throwback for me but I still really like it. It's definitely sweet but not too overpowering, I find it very feminine and sexy. If you've never tried it, give it a sniff next time you walk by a Jucy Couture counter.

RANDOM 
I love polaroids and my Fuji Instax mini is such a cute little camera to bring with you and play with! I'm obsessed with HRH Collection jewelry and I haven't took off my set of bracelets since I got them. All the jewelry is handmade by Alexandra and in her shop there are lots of cool, edgy pieces. You should absolutely check it out!


I hope you liked it and wish you all a nice day!

-


Siamo alla fine di Marzo, quindi come sapete, è il momento di condividere con voi i prodotti che più ho amato durante questo mese! Scopriamo insieme quali sono!!

SKIN-CARE 
Questo mese ho iniziato ad usare un nuovo prodotto di Caudalie e si tratta della crema da notte Cell renewal, della linea Vinoperfect. Mi piace moltissimo, perché a differenza di tante creme da notte non è troppo pesante e la sua funzione schiarente, aiuta a liberarsi delle macchioline lasciate dai brufoli. Per me che ho la pelle mista è il compromesso perfetto! 

CAPELLI
Qualche mese fa ho deciso di prendere la Wet Brush e non so perché non ve ne avevo ancora parlato! È fantastica e il fatto che abbia il manico la rende ancora più comoda del Tangle Teezer. È fatta per essere usata sui capelli bagnati e serve per liberarsi dei nodi, senza danneggiare il capello. Ormai è un must nella mia hair-care routine! 

MAKE-UP 
Ho ricominciato ad usare la terra e la mia preferita è stata la Chanel Les Beiges nel colore n.50. Facilissima da sfumare, opaca, senza essere troppo polverosa o arancione! Per le labbra invece ho usato moltissimo la matita di Rimmel nel colore n.063 Eastend Snob, un rosa carinissimo. Deliziosa se usata da sola, come base per il rossetto o sotto un gloss come Overprotected di Marc Jacobs, per un look favoloso ma naturale. I miei pennelli preferiti sono principalmente Real Tecniques e Zoeva, ma la scorsa ho estate ho deciso di provarne uno più costoso e ho preso un pennello da blush di Bobbi Brown. È molto soffice e in generale lo considero un ottimo pennello, l'ho lavato un sacco di volte e non ha perso nemmeno una setola o la sua forma, è costoso ma la qualità è ottima! 

FRAGRANCE
Vi avevo già mostrato questo profumo in un post precedente, ma visto che non ho praticamente usato altro, dovevo inserirlo nei miei preferiti. Sto parlando del profumo Viva la Jucy! Per me è un po' un tuffo ne passato, ma devo dire che questo profumo dopo anni, mi piace ancora molto. È sicuramente dolce, ma non stucchevole e lo trovo molto sexy e famminile. Se non lo conoscete, vi consiglio di provarlo se vi capita l'occasione. 

RANDOM 
Amo le polaroid e la Fujifilm Instax mini è davvero una macchinetta deliziosa da portarsi dietro e le mini polaroid che fa sono carinissime! Ultimamente sono fissata con i gioielli di HRH Collection e quelli che vedete nella foto non hanno mai lasciato il mio polso. Tutti i gioielli sono fatti a mano da Alexandra e sul suo sito ci sono un sacco di pezzi carini e originali. Vi consiglio di dargli un'occhiata! 


Spero che il post vi sia piaucito e vi auguro buona giornata!

xoxo



C

1 comment:

  1. la polaroid è deliziosa..ne voglio prendere una anche io

    ReplyDelete