Monday 29 June 2015

June wish list





1. Erdem Round sunglasses
2. Sephora No-transfer lipstick in Always red   
3. Isabel Marant Jaeryn leather sandals 
4. Rag & Bone Jumpsuit Mareth
5. Lulu Frost Terraced gold-plated, howlite and crystal bracelet
6. Mansur Gavriel Canvas bucket bag


Hello everyone! So June is almost over but there's still time to share with you my wish list! I'm obsessed with Mansur Gavriel bags but they're impossible to find...so I'm just lusting over them wishing to be able to get my hands on one someday XD I really love Isabel Marant sandals, I think they're so edgy and different. I like the little heel and the ankle strap, I know they made a flat version of them which is just my cup of tea but they're very hard to find at the moment...I've never really been a jumpsuit person but after trying on a couple I can see the point. They're so comfortable (except when you have to go to the toilet...) and easy to throw on, you look put together in seconds and during summer they're just the best! To finish off the look a pair of silly sunglasses, red lipstick and a bracelet! I hope you enjoyed peeking through my wish list and I wish you all a nice day!!

-

Ciao a tutti! Giugno è quasi finito, ma ho pensato di condividere ugualmente con voi la mia wish list. Sono ossessionata dalle borse di Mansur Gavriel, peccato che siano praticamente impossibili da reperire...quindi posso solo sperare di riuscire a trovarne una prima o poi XD Mi piacciono moltissimo i sandali di Isabel Marant, li trovo davvero particolari. Mi piace il fatto che abbiano un tacco non troppo alto e il laccetto alla caviglia. So che ne fanno una versione senza tacco, che mi piace ancora di più ma sembra proprio che siano impossibili da trovare al momento. Non so perché ma non ho mai particolarmente amato le tute, fino a quando recentemente, ho deciso di provarne un paio, così per curiosità e devo dire che una volta trovato il modello che fa per voi, sono comodissime (a parte quando vogliamo andare in bagno...), facili da portare e danno subito l'idea di un look ben studiato, poi in estate sono freschissime! Per finire il mio look, un bel paio di occhiali da sole, rossetto rosso e braccialetto. Vi piace? Spero che vi siate divertiti a curiosare nella mia wish list e auguro a tutti voi una buona giornata!!

xoxo

C

No comments:

Post a Comment