Wednesday 29 July 2015

July wish list





1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting bronzer
2. Balenciaga Cabas M tote bag
3. Marysia Honolulu bikini
4. Smith & Cult Nailpolish in She said yeah
5. Mejuri Bunny chain ring 
6. Jimmy Choo Dreya espadrilles

Hello everyone, as you can see all I have in my mind right now is going to the beach and having a bit of time off...but I still have to wait a little more before I can go on holiday. So in the meantime I'm dreaming about all things summery as you can see from my wish list. I'm all in for a nice bikini, like this one from Marysia a pair of espadrilles a big tote and a fun nail polish on my toes! I can't wait to try these new polishes from Smith & Cult, they have lots of nice colors and the bottle is so cute. Hvae you tried them yet? I hope you liked it and let me know what's on your wish lists this month!
Have a nice day!!

-

Ciao a tutti, al momento il mio unico desiderio è quello di stare in spiaggia e godermi un po' di relax...ma c'è ancora un po' di tempo prima che possa andare in vacanza, quindi per ora posso solo sognare con la mia wish list. Vorrei proprio un bel bikini, come questo di Marysia, semplice ma carinissimo, un paio di espadrillas, una borsa di tela e un bello smalto colorato! Sono molto curiosa di provare questi nuovi smalti di Smith & Cult, hanno un sacco di colori carini e la bottiglietta è davvero orginale. Voi li avete provati? Spero che la mia wish list vi sia piaciuta e fatemi sapere cosa c'è nelle vostre questo mese!
Buona giornata!!

xoxo

C



 

No comments:

Post a Comment