Thursday 3 December 2015

December wish list


1. Chloé Faye bag
2. Golden Goose Superstar distressed leather sneakers
3. Chalayan Wool-blend gabardine coat 
4. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
5. Mejuri Evil eye ring
6. Byredo Gingembre scented candle

December to me means Christmas! I'm so excited to see the streets and shops all festive and decorated and I cannot wait to celebrate with my friends and family! So to get in the spirit I put together a wish list full of things that I wouldn't mind finding under my Christmas tree ;D 
I love Chloé Faye bag, I think it's so modern and chic and you can't go wrong with a small black bag!! A pink coat would be a nice addition to my monochrome wardrobe and this one from Chalayan is to die for, right?! I find a candle is always a nice gift to give and receive and Byredo, came up with some gorgeous fragrances. Talking about make-up I had to include a highlither and my favourite is from Becca, they're gorgeous, silky smooth and very glowy! The evil eye ring from Mejuri it's adorable, I love the chain and its simple yet unique design.
I hope you enjoyed peeking through my wish list and don't forget to share with me what's on yours!!
Have a lovely day!

-

Dicembre mi fa subito pensare al Natale e devo dire che vedere le strade e le vetrine dei negozi, piene di luci e decorazioni, mi mette subito di buonumore. Quindi per rimanere in tema, ho pensato di mettere insieme una wish list, piena di cose che non mi dispiacerebbe affatto trovare sotto l'albero di Natale ;D Una borsa non poteva mancare, e la Faye di Chloé è la mia preferita al momento, adoro il suo aspetto moderno e chic!! Un cappottino rosa, potrebbe essere un'aggiunta interessante al mio guardaroba monocromatico e questo di Chalayan mi fa impazzire, non è stupendo?! Trovo che una candela sia sempre un otttimo regalo, da fare e da ricevere e Byredo ha delle fragranze natalizie molto interessanti, oltre alle bellissime confezioni. Parlando invece di trucchi, non potevo non includere un illuminate e il mio preferito è di Becca, bello, dalla consistenza setosa e mai eccessivo! L'anello Evil eye di Mejuri è davvero delizioso, mi piace la catena e il suo stile semplice ma allo stesso tempo, originale.
Spero che vi siate divertiti a sbirciare nella mia wish list e fatemi sapere cosa c'è nelle vostre!!
Buona giornata a tutti!

xoxo

C




1 comment: